What is Double3?
A stylish form equipped with a unique device on a wheel-shaped robot base.A next-generation telepresence avatar robot capable of remote control and video chat.It is compatible with multiple devices and can be operated simply from your favorite terminal.The sight of the operator projected on the screen and freely walking around on a self-propelled robot base is particularly eye-catching, and we have received many inquiries from business owners and organizations wanting to try something new.
- Existing video chat tools don't communicate well
- I don't want to bother others with on-site management
- I want to entertain remote attendees at events
By introducing Double3 to people who have such thoughts, we can provide solutions that satisfy them.
Double3 not only looks gorgeous, but also has excellent camera performance, convenient functions, and robustness, so it is used in every scene.
Usage scene of Double3
Features of Double3
Move easily with one click
Double3 has a "Click to Drive" function that allows you to move to any location with a single click.
Dots are displayed on the screen for the automatically recognized ground, and when you click on it, the main unit automatically moves around obstacles.Even if there is a person or a wall, it will automatically recognize it, so it will not bump into you.
You can also move with the keyboard, so please choose the one you like.
great camera features
The camera installed in Double3 is a high-performance PTZ camera that can control wide-angle, zoom, and swing control.
If it is difficult to see the object on the basic wide-angle screen, you can use the zoom function to see the object up close.If you want to keep the information on the screen, you can save a high-quality screenshot with the "camera shooting" function.
Operate from a browser on multiple devices
Double3 can be operated from anywhere in the world using a browser from a PC, smartphone or tablet.
No need to download any special software or apps.You can log in to Double3 on your favorite device and freely operate and communicate remotely.
Product specifications of Double3
6 beamforming mics
Equipped with 6 microphones, you can hear people from a distance and reduce background noise.This integrated audio system facilitates two-way conversation.
double 2 improvements
Double3 is fully integrated hardware. No iPad installation, Bluetooth pairing, or accessories required, much easier to set up.Just attach the double 3 head to the robot base with one bolt and it works fine.Moreover, thanks to obstacle avoidance, driving has become safer, easier and more reliable.
The Developer API allows you to build customized applications for Double.Modular subsystems allow developers to choose the functionality they need for their applications.A layered architecture provides hooks to sensor data and autonomous functions at different levels.A variety of expansion ports and mounting points allow for additional hardware.
Forward thinking and backward compatibility
Double 3 is designed with future features in mind.Over-the-air updates enable new features over time. The Double 3 Head is also backward compatible with older Double2 robot bases.
Understanding and planning routes with automatic mapping
Scheduled to be added to Fleet Management
fully integrated hardware
Easy setup and configuration
The all-new Double3 head is designed to be robust and reliable in large scale deployments.
Equipped with advanced sensors
Drive Double from anywhere in the world via Mac, PC/Windows, iPad, or iPhone.
Mac and PC require Google Chrome or Firefox. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch require iOS8 or later.
Use case of Double3
Union of International Organizations (UIA) / MICE
The Union of International Organizations (UIA) held the first international conference for the Asia-Pacific region, "UIA Associations Round Table Asia-Pacific," in Tokyo.Providing a hybrid interaction experience on/offlineSee case details
Komyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
Achieving remote production management and work training at a measuring instrument manufacturing factorySee case details
WOWOW Communications Co., Ltd.
Achieving remote training and management ahead of contact centersSee case details
- Double 3 Screen Recording - Office
- [Case example] Remote business negotiations from overseas with telerobot temi! [Hosted by RX Japan / Japanese food export EXPO (exhibition) / INTEX Osaka]
- [Case example] Lecture/Participate in seminars and exchanges from overseas with Telerobo! [UIA Associations Round Table Asia-Pacific / Congress Square Nihonbashi]
- [Introduction of functions] Introducing the functions of Telerobo Double3!
- [Lecture] Future DX of Exchange (sponsored by Happoen) CEO Christophers [temi & Double3]
- [How to use] Double3/Mobile telepresence avatar robot with good operation feeling
- System features
First year of purchase ¥990,000 (tax excluded ¥900,000)
2nd year onward ¥99,000/year (¥90,000/year excluding tax)
2 x 13 megapixel integrated pan/tilt/zoom modules
- 1 super wide angle lens, 1 super zoom lens
-30FPS and night vision mode
6x digital microphones with beamforming
8w full range speaker
2 x Stereo Vision Depth Sensor (Intel® RealSense™ D430)
5x ultrasonic rangefinder
2 x Wheel Encoders (2048 PPR each)
1 x inertial measurement unit (9 DoF)
9.7-inch multi-touch LCD with LED backlight
Remotely adjustable height (47" to 60" height)
Processor, memory and storage
NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2-4GB System on Module
-256-core NVIDIA® Pascal™ GPU architecture
- Dual-core NVIDIA® Denver 264-bit CPU
- Quad-core ARM® A57 complex
-4GB 128-bit LPDDR4 memory
-16GB eMMC5.1 flash storage
Wi-Fi - Intel Dual Band Wireless AC (2.4GHz, 5GHz)
4 hours run time, 2 hours charge time Li-ion
User-replaceable silicone trim (5 colors available)
Expandable locations for developers
2x USB 3.2 SuperSpeed ports
Hardware mounting points on top and back
mixed reality video
Comprehensive PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) function
Lateral stability control (LSC)
Multiple driver accounts
Screen sharing (robot screen from Chrome)
Multi-viewer video (up to 5 simultaneous viewers)
WebRTC 128-bit AES encryption
Supported driver interface
A Mac or Windows PC with Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
iPad and iPhone, or Android with Chrome
User account management
Scheduled access control
Call quality report
Aggregate all accounts by email domain
Google Apps single sign-on (SSO) integration
branded user interface
|User access management|
|SAML2 single sign-on
(Ping, Okta, Azure AD, etc.)
|Google GSuite single sign-on|
|Calendar: regular access|
|Create a visitor pass remotely|
|Call quality report|
|magic email domain|
|Branded driver user interface|
|brand double 3 wallpaper|
|Fleet REST API|
|On-premises TURN server|
- The first year purchase fee includes the main unit cost, system usage fee, shipping fee, and annual remote support fee.
- For kubi and Telepii, a separate tablet or smartphone is required as a display.
- There is also an option kit that can expand the function.
- Contact Us If you can consult us about your usage environment and purpose from ", our consultant will propose the optimal setup.
Will it fall over even if the power is turned off?
- Will not tip over.
Need a display for your robot?
- No, it's ready.
Is auto answer possible?
- Is possible.
Can multiple people participate in a conversation?
- The robot can be operated by one person (one terminal), but multiple people can participate in the video chat.
Is security guaranteed?
- Information is basically encrypted using the P2P (peer-to-peer) method.
What is the difference from normal conference system?
- You can move around the place from a distance, so you can capture the entire space and feel as if you are there.
Is the app a dedicated app?
- Please use Double3's unique interface.
What conference system can I use?
- Please use Double3's unique interface.
What is the connection distance?
- As long as you have an internet connection, you can connect with the world.
Is it easy to use?
- Yes, it's easy.Combined with a click-to-drive interface, obstacle avoidance, and PTZ-enabled video, it offers a fully immersive remote experience for experienced users as well as novices.
Can I use it immediately?
Is it battery operated?
What are some examples of implementation? (Usage plan?)
- As a telework to the office.Participate in a remote event from a remote location.It is used in various situations such as remote school participation.
Can it be operated from a PC?
- Yes. It is possible.
Can you zoom?
- Yes. It is possible. It has two 2-megapixel cameras with a very wide field of view and multiple levels of zoom.
Can the height be adjusted?
- Yes, remote adjustment of 120-150 cm is possible.
Can I choose the head color?
- Yes, you can choose from 5 colors (blue, pink, green, red, black).
Can the silicon cover of the head be replaced?
- Yes. It is possible.
If I own a Double2, can I use it if I just replace the head?
- Yes. It is possible.
- PoC example for introducing Double3 to factory management
- Exhibit at "Orgatec Tokyo 2022", an office furniture exhibition!It was a great success, drawing attention to how to use Telerobo in the office!Nikkei newspaper coverage!
- Andpad bows with an online groundbreaking robot
- Building a corporate brand as a telepresence avatar robot manufacturer from Kobe.Challenging the future form of communication tools that are close to people!
- Why I was able to participate in an academic conference 2km away with my child after giving birth two weeks ago - The future connected by robots
- "Dispatch your alter ego anywhere", the future of corporate communication changed by telepresence robots
- Form of future communication spun by telepresence robots
- Bonds at the time of the earthquake Mr. Sato, a native of Ogatsu, and the former rescue captain of Turkey reunite online
- What is a telepresence avatar robot? Introducing all telerobots handled by iPresence
- What is the Alternate Attendance Solution?High-class telework that improves employee satisfaction and productivity!
- Information on telepresence avatar robot [rental service]
- Telepresence avatar robots temi and Double3 [remote control experience] now accepting applications!
- Thorough explanation of the operation method and operation screen of Double3!From basic to application